Wednesday 16 November 2011

Whats on your Workdesk Wednesday!

This the first time I've participated in WOYWW. On my desk are the remnants of a card for the CF84FN challenge, Christmas card stuff and my new i-top button maker. I am trying to make Christmas cards as I go along, which is my excuse for being a lazy troll and not clearing it all away!
I haven't done challenges for ages and ages and the first one I entered, at the Play Date Cafe,  I linked the wrong card....duh! If I had a brain I'd be dangerous! 
I've been wanting this brad maker for ages because sometimes you just don't have quite the right colour for a brad or a button to match the piece you are working on?   I will have to think about using it though, as it could get quite expensive buying the shells you have to use.
Anyway, that is it now..... NO MORE BUYING STASH.
Well, apart from SU stuff as I am in a club for that and of course, if I see something that takes my fancy in a must have it kind of way........aaargh I need help.....my name is Katie and I'm a stashaholic!

Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon I hope.

Katie
x


14 comments:

A Hovel to Home said...

I can't wait to find out how you get on with the button maker

Kay #21

mamapez5 said...

Hi. My name is Kate P. so I had to pop across to see who Katie.P. was. I thought your workspace looked pretty tidy. I know what you mean about never having the brad you want, but I have started using white paper candy, and colouring it with a copic marker.I've also coloured metal brads with alcohol inks, and that's pretty cool. Kate (101)x

Debs Willis said...

Hi Katie - Wow, your first WOYWW!!! Welcome to the world of craft desk snooping, and if you're anythinglike the rest of us, you will be addicted!

Enjoy your button maker, good luck not buying stash lol!! and see you again on WOYWW!

Debs #102

Angela said...

Hello, Katie! No worries...you're in good company! I have the i-top, too! I got it to make the little badges. I have 3 girls and they love making their own sayings and special inside joke pins!

Have a great Wednesday!

Angi
*69*

Deb said...

have fun with your new tool!
Happy WOYWW! have a great day Debxx #100

Anonymous said...

Great stash, next week you could show a brad you have made. I am also not buying another thing!! Have a great crafting week. Laura

Marjo said...

cool new tool, I usually just color my white brads with my copics to get the color I need.

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hope you are having a great WOYWW,
xoxo Marjo #109

Ann B said...

Wowee a first time - you will be addicted before you can say desk-hop.
I'm a bit late getting round some of the desks this week - doing it in stages.

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcome to WOYWW! Let us have your button maker opinion won't you...I;ve been buying plastic snap together jobs from the fabric shop, do I need the 'jaws'? You're working tidily..is that for your first WOYWW or is it normal?!!

Bridget Larsen said...

Yeah right!! We all say that NO MORE BUYING and then what happens,we dont listen to ourselves lol. I love the challenges on Create for fun but have not participated, I just use them for inspiration
Bridget #29

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

For being # 1 this week, I'm awfully late visiting. I'm so sorry but, after a computer crash, I had to stop by and welcome you to WOYWW. I'm a stashaholic, too. Love all those brads, and can't wait to see what you do with the button maker.

Bridget Larsen said...

Thanks for visting my blog, you can make your own light box, here are the links
http://www.curbly.com/users/diy-maven/posts/6296-how-to-make-an-inexpensive-collapsible-light-box and here
http://www.digital-photography-school.com/how-to-make-a-inexpensive-light-tent

Sandra (Cherry Heart) said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog today, I'm so glad you like the blanket! Good luck with your scrappy blanket if you decide to go for it :)

S x

Sandra (Cherry Heart) said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my chairs, it was worth the struggle in the end :)

Sandra x