Tuesday 15 November 2011

Play Date Cafe

I've made a card for the Play Date Cafe challenge, black, white and a splash of orange. There is a direct link in my sidebar.  I don't use the colour orange very often and when I was looking for some orange ink to use I found that I didn't have one that was really orange. I've got distress inks but they looked too wishy washy for what I had in mind. So I had to scrap that idea and went with this instead.
My apologies for the poor picture but it is now dark here and it's the best I could do. The ribbon is a good vibrant orange but it doesn't look it in the photograph. The stamp is Waltzing Mouse, the sentiment is SU and the gems are from my stash.

Thanks for looking
Katie
x
Edited to add: I am so dull, I uploaded the wrong card to the challenge!! More haste less speed and all that

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Fab CAS card, Katie. Love that WM stamp and beautiful vibrant ribbon. Such a great take on the challenge:)

Pauline said...

This card is fab! Love the WMS flower with the pop of orange ribbon.