Wednesday 2 February 2011

New beginnings

New Year new beginnings!
I neglected my previous blog very badly and so I decided to start all over again with a new blog.  I got out of the habit of blogging. Blogging became all consuming and I found I was on the internet every spare moment I had.
So although I will be blogging I am not going to let it become the only thing I do.
Any hoo, I have a little card to show. It's not new but it's one I like, I hope you do too.


I know the stamp is from Sugar Nellie but I can't remember what supplies I used, sorry. Not a very good start is it ?!? 


Mental note to self - must do better!


See you next time kids


Big kisses


2 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

aaah Katie!! this is cute!! glad to see you back crafting and love your first post, keep up the blogging hugzz xx

Marlou McAlees said...

ps im off to be your first follower :) hugzz x